("CashDaddy" or "Company" or "us", "We") are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
Scope of policy
1. CashDaddy mobile application software ("Application" or "App") available on our site OR hosted on the Google Play Store ("App Site"), once you have downloaded or streamed a copy of the App onto your mobile telephone or handheld device ("Device").
2. Any of the services accessible through the App ("Services") those are available on the App Site or other sites of ours ("Services Sites").
This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us.
Information we may collect from you
Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
We may collect and process the following data about you for Internal record keeping:
Information you give us about you (submitted information):
- provided by filling in forms in the App or on the App Site (together Our Sites);
- provided by corresponding with us (for example, by e-mail or chat);
- including information you provide when you register to use the App Site, download or register an App, subscribe to any of our Services (such as applying for a loan), search for an App or Service, share data via an App's social media functions, enter a competition, promotion or survey, and when you report a problem with an App, our Services, or any of our Sites; and
- including your name, address, gender, date of birth, e-mail addresses, phone number, username, password and other registration information, PAN card, Aadhar number, financial information such as employer name, monthly salary, bank account no., bank statements, credit information, login-in credentials of third parties such as social media sites (Facebook, Gmail platforms), copies of identification documents, biometric information, digital signature keys, personal description and photographs.
Information we collect about you and your device. Each time you visit one of our Sites or use one of our Apps we may automatically collect the following information:
- technical information, including your email addresses, the type of mobile device you use, unique device identifiers (for example, your Device's IMEI or serial number), information about the SIM card used by the Device, mobile network information, your device operating system, the type of browser you use, or your Device’s location and time zone setting (Device Information);
- we may collect information from credit reference agencies and customer service providers regarding credit worthiness and credit history;
- information stored on your Device, including contact lists, SMS logs, installed apps, photos, videos or other digital content (Content Information); and
-our Credit Analysis for Personal Loans is completely based on SMS & Mobile Data with minimum digital documentation which would happen digitally. SMS is the core to the Credit Assessment Model in our application. Non-personal SMSs: Internally developed hi-tech SMS Analytics would asses customer's financial behaviour and would virtually create Customer's bank statement and construct customer's financial profile
- details of your use of any of our Apps or your visits to any of Our Sites including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data (Log Information).
Location information. We may also use GPS technology OR other location services to determine your current location. You can withdraw your consent at any time by logging out and uninstalling the app from your Device.
Information we receive from other sources ("Third Party Information"). We may collect information about you from a limited number of third parties such as credit bureaus and other identity verification and fraud prevention services. You may choose to provide us access to certain third parties like credit information companies, the UIDAI servers for e-KYC and e-Sign services, social media sites, banks and financial institutions with whom you maintain a banking relationship. This information we collect from such third party sources is governed by your privacy policies agreed with those sources and with your express consent.
Unique application numbers. When you install or uninstall a Service containing a unique application number or when such a Service searches for automatic updates, that number and information about your installation, for example, the type of operating system, may be sent to us.
Contact list. As a part of our loan journey, we require references from the Loan applicant for internal record keeping. In this regard, during filing the form on our Application, we collect your contact list information which include names, phone numbers, account types, contact last modified, favourites and other optional data like relationships and structural addresses. This will enable you to auto-fill the data during the loan application process. This information will also be internally consumed for the purpose of our proprietary machine-learning based loan risk-analysis, enable us to detect credible references for assessing your risk profile and to determine your loan eligibility and loan pricing. We would not be using your Contact list for any other purpose other than the reasons related to the loan nor this would be shared with any third-party in any manner. Your Contact is a confidential information for us. Entire Contact list on your phone would be pulled and saved on our servers and would be consumed for above mentioned purposes only.
Tracking and cookies
We may use mobile tracking technologies and/or website cookies to distinguish you from other users of the App, App Site, Appstore or Service Site. This helps us to provide you with a good experience when you use the App or browse any of the sites and also allows us to improve the App and our sites.
Uses made of the information
We may associate any category of information with any other category of information and will treat the combined information as personal data in accordance with this policy for as long as it is combined.
There is very restricted use of your personal data. Information collected by us shall be used to:
perform background verification including satisfying the KYC due diligence as mandated by the Reserve Bank of India and to perform credit checks on the customer; determine whether or not to provide a loan to the customer, the amount of such loan and the terms and conditions applicable to such loan; provide effective Services to the customer and assist in the event he/she needs additional support; and comply with our legal or statutory obligations.
We do not disclose information about identifiable individuals to other parties, but we may provide them with anonymous aggregate information about our users (for example, we may inform them that 500 men aged under 30 have applied for a loan on any given day) those involved in maintaining, reviewing and developing our business systems, procedures and infrastructure our partners in financial transactions, including financial institutions, merchants and payment organizations credit and fraud reporting agencies, debt collection agencies, and organizations involved in our normal business practices your nominated representatives government or regulatory bodies, if required by law.
Our Services do not address anyone under the age of 18. We do not knowingly collect personal identifiable information from children under 18. In the case we discover that a person under 18 has provided us with personal information, we immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that we will be able to do necessary actions.
Disclosure of your information
We may disclose some or all of the data we collect from you when you download or use the App to credit reference bureaus.
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries.
We may disclose your personal information: with employees, affiliates, vendors, partners and third parties as may be required to offer the Company’s Services; if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal or regulatory obligation or request; with other corporate entities and affiliates to help detect identity theft, fraud and other potentially illegal acts, verify your KYC details, retrieve your credit information / bank account details to prevent abuse of our Services, provide customer service and support and resolve disputes; in the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case We may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets;
if CashDaddy or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets; and/or in order to: enforce our Terms and Conditions and other agreements or to investigate potential breaches; report defaulters to any credit bureau; or for the purpose of publishing statistics relating to the use of the App, in which case all information will be aggregated and made anonymous.
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password that enables you to access certain parts of Our Sites, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to Our Sites; any transmission is at your own risk. By using this App, you agree that the Company will have no liability for disclosure of your information due to errors in transmission, infrastructure failures by the Company or any intermediary (including telecom and internet service providers), or unauthorized acts of third parties.
We will use your data for the purposes of compiling statistics relating to our user base or loan portfolio and may disclose such information to any third party for such purposes, provided that such information will always be anonymous.
Should we wish to use your information for marketing purposes, we will inform you prior to such use. You shall be entitled to prevent such usage by informing us, within 10 days of being informed of the proposed use, that you do not wish to disclose such information. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org